quinta-feira, 13 de maio de 2010

i will love you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in

my heart) i am never without it(anywhere

i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done

by only me is your doing, my darling) i fear

no fate(for you are my fate, my sweet) i want

no world(for beautiful you are my world, my true)

and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant

and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows

(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud

and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows

higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)

and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)

- E.E. Cummings -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

His hello was the end of her endings

Her laugh was their first step down the aisle

His hand would be hers to hold forever

His forever was as simple as her smile

He said she was what was missing

She said instantly she knew

She was a question to be answered

And his answer was "I do"

- Carrie Bradshaw – Sex and the City -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Dearest, do you know how much in love with you I am? Did I trip? Did I stumble - lose my balance, graze my knee, graze my heart? I know I’m in love when I see you. I know when I long to see you, I’m on fire. Not a muscle has moved. Leaves hang unruffled by any breeze. The air is still. I have fallen in love without taking a step. You are all wrong for me and I know it, but I can no longer care for my thoughts unless they are thoughts of you. When I am close to you, I feel your hair brush my cheek when it does not. I look away from you sometimes, then I look back. When I tie my shoes, when I peel an orange, when I drive my car, when I lie down each night without you, I remain… Yours…"

- The Love Letter – Filme de 1999 -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dois amantes ditosos fazem um só pão,

uma só gota de lua na erva,

deixam andando duas sombras que se reúnem,

deixam um só sol vazio numa cama.

De todas as verdades escolheram o dia:

não se ataram com fios senão com um aroma,

e não despedaçaram a paz nem as palavras.

A ventura é uma torre transparente.

O ar, o vinho vão com os dois amantes,

a noite lhes oferta suas ditosas pétalas,

têm direito a todos os cravos.

Dois amantes felizes não têm fim nem morte,

nascem e morrem muitas vezes enquanto vivem,

têm da natureza a eternidade.

Pablo Neruda - Cem Sonetos de Amor

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário